TAG: Certified Institute of Auctioneers - Licensed Auctioneers in Nigeria ">
1. Raised professional status and recognition as a Certified Auctioneer.
Becoming a member of the institute qualifies you as a Certified Auctioneer and the right to use the designation letters of FCAI, MCAI, and ACAI.
2. Affiliation with other international auctioneering institutes around the globe. NAA (USA), SAIA etc
3. Merchandise Opportunities. Members will have access to auction opportunities in government institutions (Federal, States and local) Government agencies and parastatals, banks in Nigeria, port and customs, local and international companies, etc .
4.Training Opportunities : Attend Local and international training Courses, seminars and workshops
5. Networking and mentoring forum with other professionals.
6. Access to the Nigerian Certified Auctioneer Magazine and Website etc.
7. Right to use the Institute’s official logo in business correspondence
8. Protection from the public exploitation, harassment and intimidation in the course of performing bonafide and legitimate professional auctioneering activities.
9. Individualized seal, plaque, clips etc
Fellow: This is the highest grade of professional auction qualification. Open to those who have distinguished themselves in the practice of auctioneering or related business professions in Nigeria.
Full Member: These are categories of individuals with registrable qualifications and have been practicing for a continuous period of three (3) years as auctioneers or in a related business profession. Members of professional bodies such as Nigerian Institute of Estate Surveyor and Valuers, Institute of Bankers etc
Associate: These are categories of individuals with registrable qualifications but not with enough experience in auction industry or in a related business profession such as: HND, Bsc, Msc, LLB, LLM, BL, MPA, ACA, ACIB, ACIS, RSV, NIESV, etc.
1. Advanced Diploma, Higher National Diploma, First Degree (B.Sc), PGD, MBA, ACA, ACIB, ACIS, LLB, M.Sc, and Professional Qualifications in Accountancy, Banking and Finance, Estate Management, Credit management, Law etc.
2. Matured Candidates with 3 years experience and above in auction industry or in a related business profession but with lower educational qualifications are encouraged to apply.
Get Trained and be Certified
Maintaining an unimpeachable standard of integrity in all their business relationship
Maintaining highest possible standard of professional competence expected of a professional auctioneer.
Complying both with the letter and the spirit of law of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Rejecting any business proposal, the propriety of which might be open to doubt.
Declaration of personal interest that may give rise to impartiality in any auction business.
In case of any member is reported to have breached any rule of the institute as stated above, it will be investigated by a disciplinary committee appointed by the council. Where a case is proven and established, a member may depending on the circumstances and gravity of the case, be admonished, suspended from membership or removed entirely from membership. Cases which any member is found in breach may be notified in a National Newspaper.